Top Quality Roofs
Expert Roof Crews
Long Term Warranties
We Build Roofs
“Home of the NO BULL Roof”
“Roofs Stronger than a BULL”
Wharton Roofing . com
by Wharton Roofing LLC
Residential – Commercial
All Types of Roofs
Shingles – Metal Roofs – Flat Roofs and Roof coating
Did You Know?
Some Homeowners Insurance Companies are
CANCELING INSURANCE or
EXCLUDING ROOFS !!!
Insurance companies are refusing to Renew or offer New Homeowner Insurance Policies if the Shingle Roof is anywhere from 12 to 15 years old.
Some insurance companies are changing policy “LANGUAGE” to Only Replacing Storm Damaged ROOFS that are LESS than 12 years old.
The Insurance Industry is CHANGING the Way they handle Roof Damage to Limit their Risk, And place the responsibility to MAINTAIN the ROOF onto the Homeowner.
CHECK YOUR INSURANCE POLICY NOW !
IS your policy RCV or ACV Insurance?
RCV means your insurance provides that you get a New Roof in the event your roof is damaged in a storm. (This insurance is more expensive to you).
ACV means your insurance provides that you will receive a settlement amount that is determined AFTER the ROOF AGE (in years) is Deducted. Which means you will receive an amount of money that will not be ‘enough’ to replace your roof. (This insurance is usually much less than a RCV policy).
Do You Think You Might Have STORM DAMAGE on your ROOF?
Before you Call Your Insurance Company…
Call Us for Valuable Information
Wharton Roofing LLC
“Home of the NO BULL Roof”
“Roofs Stronger than a BULL”
We are NOW…
Authorized Dealer “Gutter Protection Systems”
“Call Today and
Roof This Week”
Your Trusted Roof Advisor
Separates Wharton Roofing LLC from the Competition
- We are the only Roofer within 280 mile radius of our area who has made the investment to protect your property, protect your walls,, your windows, your plants and landscaping and Most Important, Your Loved Ones from Roof Tear Off Debris. We use the EQUIPTER ! (Your Roof trash goes into the Equipter… NOT ON THE GROUND). Save your yard from over 7,200 old nails).
- We are the only Roofer who provides you with 100% Financing – with Low Monthly Payments (o.a.c.) and terms to fit your budget.
- We are the only Roofer who provides you with a FREE – 10 Year Labor / Workmanship Warranty. (on our Better – Re-Roof Package). Lifetime (on our Peace of Mind Re-Roof Package).
Shop and Compare
- We have both offices and warehouses (we don’t work out of our home).
- We provide you with our owner’s personal cell phone. You can reach us 24/7.
- We carry $2 million in public liability insurance.
- We are Factory Authorized and Factory Certified – To give you the very Best in Roofing Services.
Need a Roof ?
We Finance !
$0 Down – 100% Financing
We can get you Pre-Qualified
6 Lenders awaiting to provide you with 100% Financing
For Your New Roof
– Soft Pull –
Does Not Hurt Your Credit Score – Does Not Show as an “Inquiry”
Let Us MATCH your credit situation with the BEST LENDER for YOU !
Click on This Link Below
You are about to read about Roofs.
Our BEST Client is a property owner who is well informed and understands “their choices” when it comes to Re-Roofing their home.
You are about to read “What Sets Us… Apart from Other Roofers”
We’d love you to join our ‘family’ of satisfied homeowners and commercial property owners.
But MORE Important… we want you to have the information to make an informed decision on what is a Very important component your home, YOUR ROOF, that protects not only your home’s structure but also all your personal (interior) possessions.
All Roofs are NOT created Equal
Manufacturers are developing new materials to help Your Roof to LAST LONGER ! Let us meet with you and let you SEE and FEEL, the difference.
We Take the “Worry”
Out of Roofing!
Call Now 979-534-2014
We protect Your Walls,
and Loved Ones !
Professional Roofers Don’t Throw the Trash on your Plants and Lawn
We are the Only Roofer within 280 Mile Radius who owns and uses Equipter
Why settle for this ?
When you can get this ?
Committed To Excellence
Being “Committed to Excellence” means providing roofing installations that exceed manufacturer specifications and provide competitive pricing for our property owners without sacrificing quality. It also means responsibly maintaining profitability to underwrite our company’s growth and stability today and into the future, for both our customers and our employees.
Our ethics are tightly bound with our “commitment to Excellence” mission. We strive to be the best and to perform our best, everyday. We have been in business for 15 years and have over 35 years of roofing experience and are committed to being in business for many more years to come. Our clients can rest assure that we will be here far into the future should they need us again or have a warranty issue.
Our commitment to excellence extends to our workmanship. We are not only roofers, we are craftsmen and craftswomen. We believe that only the strictest standards in roofing will stand the test of mother nature and time. Our roofers are trained on all procedures, manufacturer guidelines, building codes and architectural guidelines and product specifications.
Award Winning Signature Programs
Our Peace of Mind Re-Roof Program
The roofing industry’s best Re-Roofing Package that extends installation, materials and workmanship beyond manufacturer’s specifications.
PEACE OF MIND – Re-Roofing Package
Over $7,800.00 in FREE VALUE
with Each PEACE OF MIND Re-Roof Package
- Free Ridge Vent with Every Re-Roof. A FREE – $350.00 Value
- Lifetime GAF Factory Shingle Warranty – Lifetime Shingles A FREE – $1,500.00 Value
- Lifetime Leak-Free Warranty A FREE – $850.00 Value
- Free Annual Roof Inspection $195.00 (per year x 12 years) = A FREE – $2,340.00 Value
- Free Annual Preventative Maintenance $250 (per year x 12 years) = A FREE – $3,000.00 Value
- Free “Blue-Tarp” Roof Protection after damage from storms $250 per storm @ 1 storm per every 3 years over 12 years = A FREE – $1,00.00 Value
No one offers these Features and Benefits
Get Your New Roof Today !
100% Financing Available !
We can get you Pre-Approved NOW !
Click on This Link Below
“Home of THE PEACE OF MIND Re-Roofing Package”
We’ll show you Published Proof that Our Prices are at least 30% lower than the average Houston Roof Prices*
Our Most Economical Shingle
Owens Corning 3-Tab Supreme Shingle
This Shingle in color
Onyx Black or Desert Tan
installed on a
2,000 Square Foot Roof
for Only $5,999.00
$0 Down and as low as $80.94 per month (*)
According to Remodeling Magazine 2021 Cost vs Value report for Houston Texas the average cost for this 2,000 square foot roof with 3-TAB SHINGLES performed by Houston based Roofing Companies is typically $16,586.60
You can GOOGLE “Remodeling Magazine Cost vs Value Report” to see this National Report with Houston prices.
Call Now 979-534-2014
We Save You Over 30% OFF
over the Average Houston Shingle Re-Roof Prices*
Roofs* From as low as
$79.00 per month
* Average size roof of 1700 sf as per Google Search, 3-Tab Shingles with our Basic Standard Re-Roof Package (Good)
Our Price is 30% LESS than Average Houston Price*
* As per Remodeling Magazine 2021 “HOUSTON” Cost vs Value Annual Report
Wharton County’s #1
PREMIER Roofing Company
Quality Professional Roofers
Factory GAF Certified Roofing Contractor
Best Quality – Best Features and Benefits
“No Other Roofer Can MEET OR BEAT
our Quality – Features, and Benefits!“
No Other Roofer will Protect your Property, your Loved Ones and Your Landscaping … Better than Wharton Roofing. The Equipter (after November 12th)
We are the FIRST and ONLY ROOFER
within a 300 mile radius of Houston,Texas to Own and Use the Equipter
Why Settle For This?
The Way Other Roofers Tear Off a Roof
Or Why Settle for This?
The Way Other Roofers Tear Off a Roof
When You Can Have This?
We are the Only Roofer
within a 250 mile radius of Houston, Texas …
Who own and use THE EQUIPTER !
We protect our home’s exterior walls, the landscaping, the lawn and your loved ones from roof debris – sharp metal and over 7,200 old discarded nails.
Watch This Video
We Protect Your Home’s Exterior Walls, Your Landscaping and
YOUR LOVED ONES!
The Equipter is the Roofing Industry’s Most Advanced
and Innovated System for Removing Roof Tear Off Debris.
Do You Want to See The Equipter?
TRASH goes into the Equipter
NOT on the GROUND … NOT on your Plants or Landscaping
Let us Show YOU… the investment we’ve made to
PROTECT YOUR HOME, YOUR LANDSCAPING and
YOUR LOVED ONES…during and after the Re-Roofing process.
We are happy to bring our Equipter to your home (upon request) so you can see it and how it will enable us to Protect Your Home’s Exterior Walls, Landscaping, Plants, Lawn and YOUR LOVED ONES from Roof Debris, Sharp Metal and Over 6,000 discarded old nails.
JUST ASK US… To Bring The Equipter
when we come for your home.
FREE ROOF INSPECTION and FREE ESTIMATE !
Your Trusted Advisor
We Install the BEST… and FIX LEAKS in the RESTGet Your New Roof Today !
None of our Competitors offer 100% Financing – 0% APR Interest – 60 months to pay
Not All Roofs are Created – Equal !
There are NEW different materials and NEW different methods being developed to create long lasting shingle residential roofs. Technology is advancing in many industries, medical and in most other industries, including roofing. Only the most professional – most knowledgeable and most experienced roofer should be chosen to roof your home. Don’t trust your Roof, which protects your most valuable asset (Your Home and Your Contents) to a roofer who will “cut-corners” … and not do a professional job. The price of a New Professionally Installed Roof is about the same price you pay for interior FLOORING in your home. Flooring you walk on… versus Roofing that “Protects Your Home and Contents” from water intrusion and further damage.
Oh! … Look What …
I Found !
Here’s a Picture from a Competitor Roofer’s Advertisement
This Roofer Does Not Know…
That This Photo Shows…
That The Shingle was
NAILED WRONG !!!
This Photo from a Roofer’s Advertisement is actually “Showing Off” … How Much He “DOES NOT KNOW” about Roofing !
Look at the (2) Nails that were BOTH….
“OVER DRIVEN” and “PENETRATE” the Shingle Surface !
Creating a fracture of the shingle surface where water can penetrate and cause a roof leak.
On the AVERAGE 3,000 Square Foot Roof
There are 7,920 Nails
Any Nail NOT INSTALLED correctly
Is the WEAK LINK and can cause
ROOF LEAKs and or WIND BLOW OFF
AND Can Damage the Shingle when the NAIL CUTS through the Shingle
This Photo Below Shows
The Wrong and Right Way
To Nail Shingles
- The nail on the LEFT was installed with too much air pressure on the compressor, causing the nail to be “over-driven” and penetrate the surface of the shingle.
- The nail in the MIDDLE was installed at an ANGLE and NOT STRAIGHT / FLUSH with the shingle surface.
- The nail on the RIGHT was installed CORRECTLY. It’s straight and flush and flat, with the top surface of the shingle.
Why would a Roofer… Advertise with a Photo showing the WRONG WAY to Install and Nail Shingles?
It’s because… This Roofer has not taken the time to READ Manufacturer and Industry Literature and LEARN the CORRECT WAY to INSTALL a ROOF.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SPEND …
YOUR HARD EARNED $$$
Don’t You Want YOUR Roof – Installed Correctly?
So Your Roof…will LAST a LONG TIME?
We aren’t the Cheapest Roofer… But we promise we will install Your Roof Correctly and Provide you with Value for Your Money and
We Will SAVE YOU MONEY !
Don’t You Want Your New Roof to be …
INSTALLED CORRECTLY ?
by a Factory Certified Roofing Company?
Who can offer you a Long Term “FACTORY WARRANTY”
that includes both … Materials and Labor ?
Call Now 979-534-2014
GOOD – BETTER – BEST
at what happens to Galvanized Metal in the Valley
Here is a Photo of what is called a “OPEN” Valley.
(We typically install with a “CLOSED” valley)
After a while… IT begins to RUST and Get small “Pin-Hole” Rust Holes !
Roofs typically FIRST LEAK…
in the Valley or Metal Flashing
Galvanized Metal eventually RUSTS and Creates “PIN-HOLE” Leaks in the Roof
Let us show you different – BETTER Products Made for Valley Waterproofing
We give you choices of MATERIALS to allow your roof to LAST LONGER !Postcards “AS SEEN”…in Homeowner’s MailboxesAS SEEN … In Homeowner’s Mailboxes … More Postcards
Look at These
CASH PRICE and MONTHLY PAYMENTS
We SAVE YOU over 30% off Houston Prices
AS SEEN … In Homeowner’s Mailboxes … More Postcards
We Offer Peace of Mind Roofing
(See our Advertisement Below for The Benefits included in Our Peace of Mind Package)
FREE OVER $7,800.00 worth of
“FREE FEATURES AND BENEFITS”
with Every PEACE OF MIND Roof Package
Call Now 979-534-2014
We’re Ready to Go to Work For You
WHY YOU … WANT A ROOFER
- YOU CAN TRUST
- WHO WILL EXPLAIN THE VARIOUS OPTIONS OF MATERIALS AVAILABLE AND THE BENEFIT OF EACH DIFFERENT MATERIAL / COMPONENT OF YOUR ROOF
- WILL DO A QUALITY JOB
- IS FACTORY CERTIFIED
- CAN OFFER LONG TERM FACTORY WARRANTIES
- CAN OFFER YOU … LONG TERM… “PEACE OF MIND” – Features and Benefits
We are Professional Roofers in what is typically known as a Un-Professional Industry! There are individuals we call “CHUCK IN A TRUCK” who will give you a CHEAP Price for a ROOF! – But BEWARE of What You are Getting!
All Roofs are NOT CREATED EQUAL!
Let us … AT NO OBLIGATION… Discuss and Educate you in the Newest and Latest Materials and discuss the Features and Benefits to YOU and How This Can …
SAVE YOU MONEY !
Call Now 979-534-2014
Get Pre-Approved Now
(with a non-damaging)
Soft Pull of Your Credit Report
In Roofing there are 2 Prices.
The Price you pay TODAY for the roof, when it’s installed. And the Price you pay for a roof in the future to correct the roof, or fix a leak, in the roof that was not installed correctly, lacking quality synthetic materials and does not last to it’s full life expectancy.
(1) There’s a better product to use instead of the inferior 30# Felt – TAR PAPER
It’s Called Synthetic Underlayment. It’s the material recommended by
the Shingle Manufacturers
A few weeks ago…
I was driving down the street & saw this home being Re-Roofed.
BUT WAIT !….
LOOK AGAIN !
Underlayment (in this case) Tar Paper should be run horizontal – across the roof.
BUT This Roofer has the underlayment (Tar Paper) running vertical and UP & DOWN … THE ROOF creating an open seam in the underlayment where water can get in under the Shingles and enter into the roof envelope and cause the homeowner damage.
GOOGLE … “How to install Tar Paper” and you’ll see that you are suppose to START the TAR PAPER at the LOWER EDGE OF THE ROOF !
NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOF SLOPE
AND LOOK HERE
On the Left RED CIRCLE you’ll see the roofer is using the inferior product in the Valley which is Galvanized Sheet Metal (instead of the superior products know as LEAK BARRIER / STORM GUARD which is a Rubber-Like Material).
The Problem with Galvanized Sheet Metal in the Valley is that after 10-12 years the Galvanized Metal begins to RUST and CREATE – Small PIN SIZE holes in the metal causing the roof to fail and allow water intrusion into the Valley area and
Cause the Roof to LEAK
The preferred way to install Valley Areas in a Roof is to use the Rubber-Like Material know as Ice and Water Shield or Storm Guard – Leak Barrier.
LOOK AT THE METAL in THE VALLEY !
It has a CUT going 1/2 Way Through
the Width of the Metal !
Not only is this wrong… as the metal should be in a FULL – Non-Cut Piece.
Cutting the metal like this or using metal that has been cut… compromises the water proofing integrity of the roof system. This Cut metal can leak and cause water intrusion.
Valley’s are typically one of the first places a ROOF Fails… But Installing Cut Metal will most-likely SPEED the WATER INTRUSION !
BUT WAIT… LOOK AGAIN !
Look at the photo above … at the red circle on the Right. At the corner of the roof you’ll see that the wood decking plywood, is rotten on the edge.
THIS ROOFER is about to … COVER UP the ROTTEN WOOD … instead of Replacing the rotten wood with New Plywood.
why… YOU ask?
Would you believe … this roof is over 6,000 square feet. Not a cheap re-roof job. But this roofer, seeing that the house is vacant and no-one is around… is CUTTING CORNERS !
Plywood Prices are Going Up Weekly and By the time you read this… a Sheet of Plywood at the Lumber Yard is probably… $39.00 or MORE !
You MUST be able to TRUST your Roofer and
Believe that he will Give You,
VALUE for YOUR MONEY….
AND A ROOF THAT WILL LAST !
Texas, unlike most States, has a very LAXED Construction Industry regulations. Therefore anyone with some tools and a truck can be a contractor.
Be careful whom you chose to do work on your home.
With our PEACE OF MIND Roofing Package
We Take Care of Your Property
Do you want your property and landscape protected from Roof Tear Off ?Do you want your lawn protected from over 6,000 nails landing on the ground ?
Most Every Roofer uses a Magnetic Sweep !
But is this Enough?As Good as these Magnetic Sweeps can be…
Not ALL NAILS are removed that might be embedded into the dirt.
- Old rusted nails (left behind) can cause injury to young children’s feet.
- Old rusted nails (left behind) can damage and cause lawn tractors to have flat tires.
- Trash and Roof Tear Off Debris can flatten flowers, plants and landscaping.
- It’s almost impossible without this net system to remove every piece of debris.
ASK Your ROOFER…
“How do they deal with and handle …the trash?”Here’s a Roof in El Campo we finished.
This roof had 2 Layers of Shingles. We had to strip the roof to the Wood Decking! When we removed the 2 Layers of Shingles … Here’s the amount of ROTTEN WOOD we found… Just on the RIGHT SIDE… (1/2 of the roof). The other side also had ROTTEN WOOD.
When you … COVER OLD SHINGLES with NEW SHINGLES… YOU SAVE MONEY! BUT YOU CAN’T SEE …
The amount of ROTTEN WOOD you are COVERING UP!
WHEN YOU Tear Off TWO LAYERS of SHINGLES… IT COSTS MORE!
(More Time… More Labor and 3-Tab shingles weigh 235 lbs per 100 square feet)This roof of 22 roofing squares X 235 lbs = 5,170 lbs. (OVER 2-1/2 TONS per LAYER)This increases the DUMP FEES at the Land Fill and Can Increase the DUMP Trailer (LOADS)…Needed to Complete the Roof
LOOK at THIS…!!!
Here we have a house in a Houston neighborhood -very close to the Houston Medical Center (probably a $500,000.00 (+) Home)
LOOK AT THE ROOF ! Do you SEE what I SEE ? The Roof has laminated dimensional shingles that while DIRTY with Mildew, are still in reasonable GOOD CONDITION. BUT… LOOK AT THE HIP SECTIONS of THIS ROOF !The roof was installed “ON THE CHEAP” by an UN-PROFESSIONAL ROOFER. The HIP SECTIONS of this roof were covered by using 3-TAB shingles of matching color to the thicker – Laminated Dimensional Shingle. But the 3-Tab shingle is not made to be “BENT” over the Hip. Therefore the 3-Tab shingle actually decomposed, lost the color granules, and the asphalt has therefore “baked out” of the shingle under the hot sun. The result is that you can now … SEE THE FIBERGLASS CLOTH that is in the middle of the 3-Tab Shingle. This homeowner I am sure, paid many-many Thousands of Dollars ($$$). But now the roof not only lost it’s value, but the house has lost ANY CURB APPEAL that it might have had. Therefore, any prospective home-buyer or Roof Inspection will determine that the house “Needs a NEW ROOF”.
The Result in this case is that the HOMEOWNER has LOST MONEY ! Meantime, the “Chuck in the Truck” Roofer, has moved on and more than likely is NOT available or the homeowner is unable to reach the roofer by phone. He’s made his money and is not “looking back!” The “Correct” material for the hip and ridge section of this roof would be specially made Hip Cap. But yes… It does cost more than what was used in this photo.
LIFE CYCLE COST ANALYSISWe Finance
Most Every Homeowner Approved from the Comfort of their Home !
GAF Shingles Lifetime Warranty AvailableSee Our Billboards Throughout Wharton, El Campo andAlong Interstate 59 from Wharton to Ganado and Edna
GAF Cobra – Ridge Vent with Re-Roof
( A $350.00 Value)
100% Financing Available
As Low As
$79.00 per month w.a.c. (depending on roof size)
- No Money Down – Low Ez Monthly Payments
- Ez to Apply from the Comfort of Your Home
- Good Credit – Poor Credit – Slow Credit
- We have Credit Plans to Fit Each Homeowner’s Budget and Situation
- We make it easy to get the quality roof you need
- Fast Prompt Service – Quality Workmanship and Materials
- Prompt Fast Service – Quality Workmanship and Materials
With over 30 Years of Roofing Experience…
We Roof Your Home… Like it was OUR OWN.
Shop and Compare !
- Angie’s List says “A shingle roof can cost from $3.50 to $5.00 per square foot.
- Home Advisor says “A shingle roof 2,000 square feet can cost $7,400 to $10,500”
- National Remodeling Magazine, 2021 Cost vs Value Comparison Guide for Houston, says the average cost for a Re-Roof of a 3,000 sf “Dimensional” Shingle Roof is $24,879.90.. THAT’s $829.33 per roofing square.
Our Price is LESS – $$
Let us $ave YOU Money!…TODAY!
How Can We Do It … For Less?
- We use our Volume Purchasing to Buy Materials at Discount and pass the savings to you.
- We Don’t Have Expensive …$5,000 to $10,000 Websites. We Make Our Own Websites (like this one…)
- We Don’t Have Expensive ROOF SALESPEOPLE. You DEAL DIRECTLY with THE OWNER! – NO SALESMEN!… YOU TALK WITH THE OWNER!
Quality Roofing with
Quality Materials and
100% Financing Available Low Monthly Payments
Apply and Approval from the Comfort of Your Home!
GAF LIFETIME WARRANTY AVAILABLE
- Residential Roofs – Shingles / Metal Roofing / Clay and Concrete Tile
- Commercial Roofs – Metal / Built-up Tar and GRAVEL / Single Ply / Modified Bitumen / Fiberglass / Thermoplastic – TPO Roofing /
- Industrial Roofing – Metal and Integrated Roofing Systems
- For All Your Roofing Needs.
BEST Quality ROOF… BEST Quality MATERIALS
BEST Features and Benefits
Let Us… INSTALL YOUR NEW ROOF and
SAVE YOU MONEY !
- Over 30 years of Roofing and Construction Experience.
- Quality Materials and Quality Workmanship.
- No Up-Front Money – LOW MONTHLY PAYMENTS, you can afford.
- MANY Credit Plans to “FIT YOUR BUDGET and NEEDS”.
- Long Term Manufacturers “Life Time Shingle Warranty”.
100% Financing Available
Free Consultation / Free EstimatesLet me share a quick story about a Roof we did.We received a call from Jerry T. (an older gentleman and his wife) from Bay City Texas, for an estimate. Jerry explained that their homeowner insurance was ready for it’s ‘renewal’. When the insurance company asked Jerry… “How Old” his roof was, (12-15 years)… the insurance company told Jerry, that they would not be able to “Renew His Insurance Policy”…unless he obtained a NEW ROOF.
YES, Insurance Companies
are refusing to either ISSUE or RENEW — Homeowner Insurance if the roof is 15 years old or older !
Don’t Let Your Home Go …
UN-INSURED…We Can HELP YOU !
Furthermore, we’ve gotten some calls from Realtors with similar stories of both new buyers being denied insurance due to the roof nearing it’s life expectancy. We were able to finance Jerry’s Re-Roofing with No Money Down and Low Payments, that could fit within his budget. Jerry’s home being in a Texas Windstorm area, we were able to get the roofing inspected in progress and at the final. Jerry was able to get a Texas Windstorm Certificate showing his home passed an independent engineer inspection.
We Use GAF Materials
We are NOW… a GAF – FACTORY CERTIFIED ROOFING CONTRACTOR
GAF Protects More Buildings Than Any Other Roofing Manufacturer
INDUSTRY FIRST WIND WARRANTY with NO MAXIMUM WIND SPEED
Watch This GAF Video FAST PROMPT – SERVICEEHere’s a Shingle to Metal … Re-RoofBefore and After (Shingles to Metal)
“Thanks Jason,… for the opportunity to install a new galvalume metal roof. It really changed the look of your home. We’re glad we were able to take the “dips” out of the homes existing sheathing and get the roof laying flat”Here’s a Re-Roof we did…In the… CITY OF HOUSTON
Removal of Wood Shake Roof that had been covered with Tar Paper and Shingles
We are installing ‘missing’ wood Sheathing / Wood Plywood – New Trim and Siding
Synthetic Underlayment and GAF Timberline Shingles HERE’s The STEPS … We are doing to get this roof back into code compliance and quality that will enhance the home’s value and curb appeal.
“CRAZY BAD ROOF”
This Roof, we are calling a Crazy Bad Roof, because…
- The home built in 1972 in this subdivision had CEDAR WOOD SHAKES installed as a roof system.
- Eventually… many years ago, a previous homeowner NEEDED A NEW ROOF.
- To SAVE $$$… the previous homeowner decided to hire a roofing crew to install TAR PAPER and SHINGLES … “OVER” the existing CEDAR WOOD SHAKES. (the wood shakes… did not provide a FLAT and STABLE Surface for the Shingles). This allowed the shingles to deteriorate faster than normal.
- While the previous homeowner did SAVE MONEY… by not having the Existing Roof … TORN OFF… it did create MORE PROBLEMS and MORE COST to the Current Homeowner.
- While BUILDING CODE and ROOFING INDUSTRY Standards, Do Allow ONE New Layer of Shingles to be installed OVER EXISTING (first layer) of Shingles (if the first layer of shingles are laying flat and not damaged).
- IT DOES NOT ALLOW… the installation of NEW SHINGLES over Existing WOOD SHAKES.
Once Completed, it will be a Quality Installation in compliance with Nationally Accepted
ROOFING INDUSTRY STANDARDS
- First the Old Shingles (So Old the Fiberglass Cloth was showing and the roof was very shiny as the sun reflected off the EXPOSED Fiberglass Mat that’s in the middle of Shingles).
- Next we removed the OLD WOOD SHAKES. These were installed over the 1×4 wood furring (purlins).
- Next we had to remove and/or hammer in the existing nails into the 1×4 wood strips.
- Next we installed APA (American Plywood Association) Approved wood 4′ x 8′ wood decking.
- After the NEW DECKING was installed, we installed synthetic Shingle Underlayment. (Much better than Asphalt Felt, which previously was the industry standard material to be installed under shingles).
- While we are replacing the WOOD DECKING, we also are replacing ROTTEN TRIM BOARDS, (like Fascia and Soffit).
- After the synthetic Shingle Underlayment is installed, we install Ice and Weather Shield (a rubber-like membrane) in the valleys. We also install new plumbing vents.
- We also install a NEW GAF COBRA RIDGE VENT (to increase the passive ventilation of the roof).
- Then we install New GAF Timberline (Architectural / Dimensional) Shingles.
This 3 Part Photo Shows
THIS ROOF IN PROGRESS
The Below Photos are the “Rear of the Home”
(Taken at 3 Different Times, Showing a Progression of Work on the Roof).
The Completed Roof (Below)
Call Us Today – 979-534-2014HERE’s
Our Print ADRead the FREE FEATURES and BENEFITS that are included in
our “PEACE OF MIND”
These are the Features and Benefits We Would Want… Why Do We Offer All These Benefits ?
Because We want to be YOUR …
“GO TO ROOFER…” FOR LIFE !
None of Our Competitors Can Beat Our Price and OFFER ALL These Benefits!We DARE YOU to COMPARE …These Benefits to Our Competition !
- 100% Financing – $0 Down and Low Monthly Payments!
- Ridge Vent with Every Re-Roof! (a $350.00 Value)
- Lifetime GAF Shingle Warranty!
- Lifetime Leak-Free Labor Warranty!
- Annual Roof Inspection! (a $195.00 Annual Value x 10 years = $1,950.00 Value)
- Annual Preventative Maintenance! (a $250.00 Annual Value x 10 years = $2,500.00 Value)
- Blue Tarp of Your Roof… in the event of a Hurricane or Storm! (a $300.00 Annual Value x 10 years = $3,000.00 Value -/- if we have a Hurricane Every Year that causes damage).
- YOUR ROOF is OUR FIRST Priority in the event of Weather caused Damage! (a “PRICE-LESS” Value when your roof is damaged and leaking and you can’t get a roofer to respond)
NONE of OUR COMPETITORS … OFFER THESE BENEFITS ! ADD UP ALL THESE BENEFITS
OVER… $7,800 in FREE BENEFITS…
“PEACE OF MIND”
None of Our Competitors OFFER $7,800
of BENEFITS … FOR FREE !!!
“Knowledge is Power”
I’d LOVE the Opportunity to Meet with YOU… At NO-OBLIGATION… FREE !…
to Share with you, valuable information about Roofs, including new materials and 100% Financing Options that are available to you. AND answer ANY questions you have about roofing and roofing systems. When homeowners understand roofing and roof systems, it’s less confusing and they can make more informed decisions.
We want to Install Your New Roof (CORRECTLY)…with Quality Workmanship and Materials. DON’T ALLOW A ROOFER TO “Cut Corners” …JUST …to SAVE YOU MONEY !
AT YOUR FUTURE EXPENSE !
Why Spend $
Thousands of Dollars
and have a Roofer …
install your Shingles the Wrong Way?
Wharton Roofing .com
by Wharton Roofing LLC
Your Hometown Roofer
CALL RIGHT NOW …DAY or NIGHT
WE WANT TO SAVE YOU… MONEY !We Replace Rotten Wood
We Build Roofs
Wharton Roofing LLC
(*) Sale Amount $5,990 financed with $0 Down and monthly payments of $80.94 per month x 120 months @ 10.9% interest upon credit approval by lender. Complete details available and shown on the Truth in Lending Loan Documents.
Wharton Roofing LLC 206 W. Monseratte – El Campo, Tx 77437
*Many Financing Plans available. Most financing plans are unsecured credit. Personal loans that are not subject to property, equity in any property or not involving a lien on any property. Subject to approval. A-B-C-D- Credit financing plans to fit most budgets and situations. Some applicants will not meet all credit plans underwriting requirements based on their credit worthiness. $0 Down and 0% APR Interest plans available on regular priced services and not offered on any discounted or special sale items. Financing is offered as a dealer with various financial institutions and companies, who solely underwrite and approve or disapprove applicants, and notify the applicant of the results of their application. *** Shingles Are FREE is offered only on the Peace of Mind Re-Roofing Package with the use of our Equipter. If our reroofing is not Cleaner and Neater than any other home-reroofing project you have ever had performed at your present home, we will refund you the full price of The Shingles used for reroofing you present home.
When you “Need a Roof”… YOU Need Halleettsville ROOFING LLC – Right Away ! – Call Steven @ 361-245-9998
Thank you so much, Steve! The roof looks great.
I feel that it was meant to be, that we met.